Choosing the wrong builder to complete a project may not just lead to a poor quality outcome, but builder negligence is also something you need to be aware of. If you think your builders have been negligent on a project you hired them to work on, it is important that you seek specialist legal advice as soon as possible.
Negligent builder disputes – common causes
There are a number of different reasons why builders could be considered to be negligent, including:
- They have inadequate insurance for the work they are carrying out
- They have produced inadequate plans, or failed to prepare properly for the project in question
- They have carried out negligent building work, such as by failing to carry out the proper checks, failing to follow the proper building procedures, using the wrong materials for the job they are working on, or otherwise leaving the project unfinished or unsafe
- They have failed to seek the proper advice (such as architectural advice) when needed
- They have broken their contract or otherwise behaved in a manner that you could describe as negligent
If you think you have a case of builders’ negligence, speak to our specialist professional negligence lawyers. Not only is it important that the building project in question is rectified and made safe, but you also might have a good claim for compensation as a result of the negligence. Our lawyers will be able to examine your case and advise you on your best course of action.
How Do I Fund My Negligence Claim?
Our solicitors can offer you a range of ways of funding your compensation claim including no-win no fee arrangements and fixed fees – and can help you check to see if the cost of making your claim is covered by your existing insurance.
Click here to read more about your funding options – and in particular no win no fee
Specialist Property Investor Team
If you’ve lost out financially through the negligence of your builder whilst acting as a property investor, you might like to note that we have now launched a specialist property investor team.
For further information about how we help property investors, click here for a link to a page on our main website which explains all about our expert team.
Problems with a negligent builder? Contact our specialists today
If you think you’ve been the victim of a negligent builder, don’t delay. The sooner that you get the right advice the better. Contact our specialist negligence lawyers today.
For FREE phone advice about Accountancy Negligence;
- please call our team Free on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- email us using the contact form below: